[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] NeoBoard 1.1b has been released

Wankyu Choi wankyu@neoqst.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:32:10 +0900

Take a look at the neoboard_header.pt.

is_cmf is the global variable telling if CMF is installed, that is, if
NeoBoard is being used as  a CMF product.

Make sure you followed the install instructions word by word. You should
get a key error for 'neoboard' if something went wrong, since that's the
first global variable, not 'is_cmf':

metal:define-macro="neoboard_global_definition_header"
     tal:define="dummy python: here.checkNeoBoardStatus();
                 global neoboard python: here.getNeoBoard();
                 global is_cmf python: hasattr(neoboard, 'portal_url');
                 global is_plone python: hasattr(neoboard,
'plone_utils');

Anyone getting the same error?  I can't reproduce that error.

Regards,
Wankyu Choi

      To the dedicated staff at NeoQuest, language is not a problem
          to be dealt with, but an art waiting to be performed.
  Wankyou Choi
  CEO/President
  NeoQuest Communications, Inc.
  3rd Floor, HMC Bldg., 730-14, Yoksam-dong, Kangnam-gu
  Seoul, Korea
  Tel: 82-2 - 501 - 7124 Fax: 82-2-501-7058
  Corporate Home: http://www.neoqst.com
  Personal  Home: http://www.zoper.net, http://www.neoboard.net
  e-mail:   wankyu@neoqst.com