[Zope] Considerations using Zope

Daniël Hooymans d.hooymans@edufocus.nl
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:31:19 +0100

> > Zope's object database is a really good technology, but as long as I
> > can't gracefully store my code in CVS, I'm hesitant :-)
>
> Forget ZClasses and do all coding as Python objects on disk. It's much
> easier, even.

Why is this ? More control ? Not working through the ZMI?
Is it possible setting up a quick framework for your classes and further write them out through python objects on disk?

Note: I have not yet been able to do much on ZClasses and less (read nothing) on writing a product using Python objects on disk.

Guess the following is true: "Need more input"

greets,
Daniel