[Zope] Considerations using Zope

Lennart Regebro lennart@torped.se
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:13:00 +0100

From: "Daniël Hooymans" <d.hooymans@edufocus.nl>
> > Forget ZClasses and do all coding as Python objects on disk. It's much
> > easier, even.
>
> Why is this ? More control ? Not working through the ZMI?

Yup, yup + CVS and you can do anything, so you aren't painting yourself into
a corner. And actually, I've always found it easier too.

> Is it possible setting up a quick framework for your classes and
> further write them out through python objects on disk?

I don't understand this question.

> Guess the following is true: "Need more input"

Well, when I started it was the "BroingProduct" tutorial that was where you
started:
http://www.zope.org/Members/gtk/Boring/HowTo-Boring
But there may be newer tutorials around today.