[Zope] Printing within DTML

McDonnell, Larry lmcdonnell@protonenergy.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:47:08 -0500

Hi,

I have created an online form that people are using. One form the user
inputs the header information (name, address, etc.) and generates a record
number. The next set of forms allows the user to put in detail information
and there can be multiple line items per header record. They can see the
single line item of information on the screen and can print (using the web
browser printer). Is there a way, through a form/method, where the user can
put in the record number and all associated line items print to their
default printer?

I understand how to do the calls to retrieve the information but I am a
little fussy on how to send the css type output to a printer. Thanks in
advance

Larry McDonnell

Proton Energy Systems
10 Technology Drive