[Zope] javascript and ZPT

eugen@sifolt.ro eugen@sifolt.ro
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:39:16 +0200

Here is a snippet from my template:

i<document.forms[0].c_row.length; i++) { document.forms[0].c_row[i].checked =
true; } return false">Select all</a>
!document.forms[0].c_row.checked; for(i=0; i<document.forms[0].c_row.length;
i++) { document.forms[0].c_row[i].checked = !document.forms[0].c_row[i].checked;
} return false">Invert selection</a><br>

This works well but I need c_row to be passed as a list of integers. In this
form it is passed as a string or list of strings.
A good replacement I tought to be the follow one:

row/id"></td>

but in this case I dont now how to handle javascript.
Any help would be appreciated! TNX.
   This  message (including  any attachments)  is  confidential  and may be
privileged. If  you have  received it  by mistake please notify  the sender
by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole  or in  part
is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
   S.I.F. Oltenia S.A. shall not be  liable for the improper or  incomplete
transmission  of  the information  contained in this communication  nor for
any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.
   S.I.F. Oltenia S.A.  does  not  guarantee  that  the integrity  of  this
communication  has been  maintained nor that this communication is  free of
viruses, interceptions or interference.