[Zope] SimpleUserFolder and sha-crypted passwd

Bjørge Solli Bjørge Solli
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:57:39 +0100 (CET)

Hi

Update:
I now know how to get the passwords to be encrypted, but I still have
problems. I try to make a getUserDetails file like this:
return {
  'name'     : 'bob',
  'password' : 'test',
  'roles'    : 'student'
  }

(I have tried with and without name as a parameter)

It will not authenticate me!

I do not wish to implement editUser,addUser and deleteUser so they look
like this:
print('nothing')
return printed

What am I missing?

(I use Zope 2.6 and Python 2.1.3)

I tried the testscripts in tests:
test_User.py I needed to import ZODB, but after that it worked
test_Unconfigured.py worked
test_PythonScriptUsage.py did not work since I have my scripts inside a
subfolder in Zope
test_AcquireUsage.py worked but I don't understand what it does

Thankyou!
Bjorge

--
http://www.ii.uib.no/~bjorge/smile/Smiles