[Zope] how to test connection speed on external zope server

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:22:23 +0100

Roel Van den Bergh writes:
 > some users are complaining about low traffic speed.
 >
 > Is there a way to test and/or log connection speed to the Zope server from
 > an external source? Preferably from a win station (yeah I know, but ...).
You can use "-M" logging to analyse Zope request processing.
Search the mailing list archives for "requestprofiler".

This does not measure the "connection speed" (do not know what that is).
You may also use "ab" (part of "Apache") for benchmarking.

Dieter