[Zope] Easier maintenance than through management iface?

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:17:13 +0100

From: "Martin F Krafft" <krafft@ifi.unizh.ch>
> However, we have a couple of requirements for a CMS, and while I know
> that Zope is very extensible (and it not really being a CMS per se),

Well, no, it's an web application platform. But it does everything and more
than a CMS doesm so it's CMS+, really.

>My first question is: does Zope provide such a framework?

Zope *is* such a framework. Making new management interfaces are made easier
with CMF, so you may want to look at that some more. You may not need it
though, your requirements seem rather basic so far. CMF does a lot and can
be a bit intimidating to understand.