[Zope] conformance to W3C Recommendations and other standards

danielle.d-avout danielle.d-avout@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:01:42 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jamie Heilman" <jamie@audible.transient.net>
To: "danielle.d-avout" <danielle.d-avout@wanadoo.fr>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 2:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] conformance to W3C Recommendations and other standards

> >   a.. Line 283, column 84: cannot generate system identifier for general
> > entity "origin_url"
>
> Oh.  Yeah sure thats because of the bare &.  Should be &amp; like
> you've been saying, whatever generated the URI is broken, or its just
> a typo.  I gather from your first thread (and please, stop creating
> new threads by replying to already existing ones, its irritating)

sorry, I knew I could irritate and I hate insisting but I had the feeling
that I had to it to be read again

 > you're concerned that URI attribute values generated by Plone aren't
> doing ampersand entity encoding correct.  And this evidently affects
> Zope too?  So my question to you is this, what Zope function is it
> that is automagically generating these bad URIs?  Figure that out and
> we can fix it.

I could n't find any origin_url in my local Zope Instance
but in http://www.zope.org/feedback_site_form/view_source
I could see <input type="hidden" name="origin_url" value="&dtml-origin_url;"
/>

It's difficult to me to investigate (I don't read fluently Python, to say
the less)

url = '%s?came_from=%s&retry=%s' % (
                    page.absolute_url(), quote(came_from), retry)

in CMFCore/CookieCrumbler.py  could it be an example?