[Zope] Content Management

Daryl Middleton dmidd@chartermi.net
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:53:19 -0500

I need to be able to have many people collaborate on a project where they
could send me text data delivered to a specific file that is assigned
according to their geographic area.  From that text file I will then utilize
a python script to organize the text into XML for a book type publication.
I am not sure if I should just collect the data in Zope, and then place it
in Apache where scripts could manipulate the text for XML.  I know that
Python and Apache work very well for the XML conversion and XSLT.  My main
question is how would I design a form in Zope that would deliver the text
file to that specific file listed above. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks