[Zope] Aiieee! 2365 exited with error code: 25

Josef Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:56:56 -0500

Hi,

I was having this error message and found that it's caused by a
2Gb-storage-limit that zope has. I had to delete some data to
reduce the size of my ZopeDB. Now it works. I have the following
questions regarding this problem:

1) Does the current zope stable version (2.6.0) have the same
problem?

2) Is there any patch to solve it in Zope 2.5.1 and later?

3) If the answer to the first question is "yes", what is the easiest
alternative to store this data externally: LocalFS or relational
databases? Are there other alternatives? Which one
does zope.org use? Is it easy to convine this alternatives
with the portal_catalog that it's included with CMF.

Thanks in advanced and merry xmas to everybody,
Josef.