[Zope] Can't connect to Zope after initial install...

Uri Sharaf usharaf@yahoo.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 06:51:07 -0800 (PST)

It happend to me after installing on Debian. I've
enabled DEBUG in the /etc/init.d/zope task and ebnaled
loging which indicated it was starting off on :9673
actually.

I'm sure there's an easier way?