[Zope] RE: Zope and MySQL on Windows

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:50:00 +0000

Deb B. wrote:
> I installed the myODBC from mysql.com because I couldn't get any of
> the ZMySQLDA/MySQLdb products to work on any version of Windows
> (obviously it favors the Unix/Linux environment).

Nah, you should be using mysql-python and MySQLDA, both available from:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python

I've had them both working fine on windows so if you run into problems I may be
able to help...

> Well, Windows is
> what I'm stuck with now.

unlucky ;-)

> <dtml-unless REFERER><dtml-call "REQUEST.set
> ('REFERER',HTTP_REFERER)"></dtml-unless>
> <dtml-unless sqf_edit_method><dtml-call "REQUEST.set
> ('sqf_edit_method','edit')"></dtml-unless>

This is horrible, please think about using ZPT and Python Scripts. It's a shame
you're lumbered with DTML for ZSQL Methods, but maybe one day someone will have
that for the better!

cheers,

Chris