[Zope] Newbie SIte Map Question

Philip Kilner phil@xfr.co.uk
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:53:44 GMT

Hi All,

I'm trying to get a site map working as described by MWR at : -

   http://www.zope.org/Members/mwr/python_zpt_sitemap_zen

I'm not having much luck - partly due to my general igorance, partly,
more specifically, because this example uses ZPT which I am not up to
speed with. I have created the script and the page template as
described in the HOWTO, and - since I am using VHM - I am also using
the "getSiteRoot" script as descibed at: -

   http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zpt/2001-September/002063.html

I'm not at all sure if this script is behaving - when I test it, I get
: -

   Resource not found

   Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.
   Check the URL and try again.

   Resource: Folder instance at 0133A270"

When I attempt to acccess the site map I get: -

   Error Type: TALESError
   Error Value: exceptions.AttributeError on list_pages in '', at line
54, column 7

This is something of a show-stopper for me - I simply can't understand
what this error is telling me or how to address it.

Any feedback gratefully received...

Regards,

PhilK

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:42 GMT @ Ganesh