[Zope] Sudden ZOPE Error and Failure

peter sabaini sabaini@inode.at
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 18:49:37 +0100

Hm the medusa logger is having problems opening its log file - sounds as
if theres something up with your filesystem.

What system does your Zope run on - NT / 2000 / XP, fat32 or NTFS? Maybe
the file is still locked due to some system malfunction? Did you check
if theres space on the disk left? The log file in question is probably
the Z2.log - is it still there and writeable?

hth,
peter.