[Zope] objectValues not working below root

Chris Muldrow muldrow@mac.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 23:07:16 -0500

Make sure you're making an index_html DTML Method, not a DTML Document.
A Document will try to list all the Folder names inside the document
object, which of course doesn't have any folder objects inside it. A
method will list the folder objects inside its parents. (The index at
the absolute root has to be a method, which is why it probably works).
If anyone knows a good source to explain this particular bit of Zen,
let me know--I figure my explanation isn't exactly eloquent, but I'm
from the hills of South Carolina and thus have an excuse.
--Chris