[Zope] PAFLOW - ZopeMake

entheos@entheossoft.com entheos@entheossoft.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:12:51 -800

First, your command line is incorrect.  There is a required parameter 'cmd' that your command line is missing.  No loss, though.  ZopeMake doesn't properly handle such options.  There are several bugs in ZopeMake.  It appears in the code that it doesn't set the cmd variable that it looks for... :(

I patched that code a long time ago, so my name is still in the comments.  I add additional patching to my list of things todo.  For the moment, you'll have to survive without ZopeMake working.

Troy