[Zope] dtml-var zope_quick_start

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:16:49 -0500

Well, it's... complicated.  zope_quick_start is a DTML method defined in
base file system code... it is not pointed the QuickStart folder (which i=
ancient and crufty ansd basically useless).  So it is understandable that
you would be confused because zope_quick_start seems to happen by "magic"
but if you grep the source code on disk for it, it's there.

That said, you need to look at VirtualHostMonster do do what you want to =
do.

If the question is
----- Original Message -----
From: "Terence Ng" <ngterry2000@yahoo.com.hk>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 2:45 AM
Subject: [Zope] dtml-var zope_quick_start

Hi!

After I installed Zope, and looked in index_html, it
shows:

<dtml-var standard_html_header><dtml-var
zope_quick_start>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

I can find standard_html_header and
standard_html_footer, but not zope_quick_start.  And I
cannot find it in other folders.  How can it directs
the URL to /QuickStart.  How can I use this method to
direct the URL to /abc for example?  So, people can
reach my site by typing "http://mysite.com/" rather
than "http://mysite.com/abc".

Best regards,

Terence Ng