[Zope] no password

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 09:23:45 +0100

That's interesting. I don't have these problems. Are you perhaps using any
local characters, spces, dots or anything in your usernames or passwords?

----- Original Message -----
From: <iap@y2fun.com>
To: "marcelo" <mbarbao@yahoo.com>; <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 3:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] no password

It's true for me too
that the account setting during installation makes no sense.
Try:
1.change directory to the installation path of zope
2.and run the script "zpasswd.py" by python:
for example: c:program files\website> bin/python zpasswd.py
you will get a page of help (pipe to "more" if necessary)
which will indicate what to do of the next steps.
The target is to produce a file named "access" in your zope home directory.

Hope it helps

Iap, Singuan