[Zope] extract values from zope

Gilles Lenfant glenfant@bigfoot.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:58:10 +0100

I've done such a stuff...

IMNSHO the "best" solution is to make a small python app (standalone, not
Zope) that grabs the Zope data through xmlrpc (with the help of a
server-side script) and records those data to your RDBMS.
Get mxODBC to connect to an M$ SQL*Server database.

HTH

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Bunyan" <mrbun@bigfoot.com>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 1:05 PM
Subject: [Zope] extract values from zope

After many months of accumulating information from users filling in
forms my intranet zope server has accumulated a large amount of useful
information I would like to extract into sqlserver for analysis and
use elsewhere.

Some pointers as to how to extract the values into a useful format for
import into a database would be appreciated.

Mike B