[Zope] Deleting an object from ZCatalog search results

Paula Mangas pamm@students.fct.unl.pt
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:47:06 +0000 (WET)

Hi!

You can uncatalog it, only. I think that isn't necessary to delete
the object.

>From Python, something like this works:
Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog.ZCatalog.uncatalog_object(your_catalog, object_to_uncatalog)

(importing Products)

Best regards,
Paula Mangas