[Zope] dir in Extensions

John Hunter jdhunter@ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 12:39:01 -0600

I have some python code in various files in a subdir, and I want to be
able to access some functions in that module as an External Method in
python

In python, I use it like 'from SomeFolder.SomeModule import some_func'
but in my external method, when I put SomeFolder.SomeModule as the
Module name in the external method dialog, I get an error that the
Module could not be found even though SomeFolder/SomeModule.py is in
the Extensions directory.

Is it possible to create subdirectories of Zope/Extensions/ and use
the dir.file syntax to access their contents?

Thanks,
John Hunter