[Zope] Zope et navigator.platform

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 11:18:52 +0100

Hello,

For some programs I need to know in which platform the client works.

I did, until now, with the Javascript code : navigator.platform, to
have the knowledge.

I want to do the same under Zope, but without, if it's possible, to
ask the client with Javascript.

In Zope we have HTTP_USER_AGENT
I've tried HTTP_UA_OS, but nothing return !!

Anybody knows how to do it ?

Sincerily

PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com