[Zope] Re: Is there dev for ZopeLDAP ?

olpa@sybcom.de olpa@sybcom.de
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:57:29 +0100 (CET)

On Today, zope-admin@zope.org wrote:

> Subject: Re: [Zope] Re: Is there dev for ZopeLDAP ?
> Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:47:40 -0000
> To: "Tille, Andreas" <TilleA@rki.de>, Zope user list <zope@zope.org>
> From: Phil Harris <phil@harris-family.info>
>
> I've got a nds/ldap authenticator for exUserFolder if anyone wants to test
> it.

well, the idea is more of an ldap product that can search and modify
entries on a ldap server. perhaps reusing a successfull
LDAP-Authentification as bind dn for these tasks is the pope-solution.

---
  Dad are you vicariously living through me in the hope that my
accomplishments will validate your mediocre life and in some way compensate for
all the opportunities you botched ?	  -- Calvin
---
 mailto:olpa@sybcom.de    :                         :
 phone :+49 681 56600600  :    project department   :          SYBCOM GmbH
 fax   :+49 681 56600660  :                         : http://www.sybcom.de