[Zope] DCOracle2 for Oracle 9i

Drew Fisher drew@level3.net
05 Feb 2002 11:20:24 -0700

Hello,

I'm having some difficulties building DCOracle2.

The system I'm building it on is a Sun box running Solaris 2.8
(64-bit).  The version of Oracle is 9i.

Here is the output of the errors:

gcc -shared build/temp.solaris-2.8-sun4u-2.2/dco2.o -L/export/oracle/lib
-lclntsh -o build/lib.solaris-2.8-sun4u-2.2/dco2.so
-Wl,-rpath,/export/oracle/lib

ld: fatal: file /export/oracle/lib/libclntsh.so: wrong ELF class:
ELFCLASS64

ld: fatal: file /export/oracle/lib: unknown file type

ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to
build/lib.solaris-2.8-sun4u-2.2/dco2.so

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I have a very limited amount of knowledge on the inner workings of
Oracle so any help at all would be appriciated.

Thanks!

Drew Fisher