[Zope] Simple HTML Formatting Tool?

Richard Gordon richard@richardgordon.net
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:37:38 -0500

I googled around a bit, but couldn't come up with anything- is there
a tool/product for Zope that would let a luser who wants to select a
single arbitrary word or phrase in a dtml document editing window
bracket it with basic html formatting like <i>xxx</i>? I am trying to
develop a content management system that can be used  by people who
refuse to learn any html at all, but who essentially want to be able
to pretend that they are using m$ word to author with. Courtesy of M$
and AOL, most of Corporate America is manned by technologically
dysfunctional people who expect the interface to take care of all of
the dirty work and either can't or won't type in simple tags.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Richard Gordon
Gordon Design
Web Design/Database Development