[Zope] version trouble

Steffen Hausmann steffen@hausmann-family.de
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:37:46 +0100

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 06:07:59PM -0500, Chris Kratz wrote:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> If Dieters suggestion didn't work, you might try going back into the version
> (or creating one with the same identifier, zope doesn't seem to care).  Then
> go to each locked object and make a minor change (usually saving again is
> good enough).  Then go save your version.  That will usually unlock the
> orphaned locked objects.  One caveat, if the item that is locked is a folder
> and there is nothing in the folder that is locked, create an object in that
> folder in your version, save the version, and then delete the object.  This
> has worked for us.

This doesn't work, because if I try to save the locked files while working
in the new version 'No longer active' I'm getting an error message:

Error Type: VersionLockError
Error Value: ('\'\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00")\'', 'No longer active')

MfG Steffen
--
Es gibt keine perfekten Menschen, nur perfekte Absichten.