[Zope] version trouble

Chris Kratz chris.kratz@vistashare.com
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:13:00 -0500

Hi Steffen,

Have you deleted the original Version?  If so, you might try restoring it
with Undo on the container object.  You can then enter that version, resave
the objects and then save the version again.  If you try the recreate a
version to replace the old one, make sure that it is named exactly the same
and in the same location.  I highly doubt that the original name of that
version was 'No Longer Active'.  I think that is what zope says if it cannot
find the version.  Do you know what the original version was named?

The error you are getting below is the standard locked object message and
implies that you are not in the same version that has the object locked.
Hence you cannot resave the object.

Good luck,

-Chris

--