[Zope] Structured Text & Variables

Learned learned@talentsinc.net
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:58:25 -0600

Thanks Andreas, that's almost got it, but it
raised a new question on something I thought I
understood.

<ul>
<dtml-in expr="objectIds('DTML Document')">
<li><a href="showdoc?docId=<dtml-var sequence-item>"><dtml-var
</dtml-in>
</ul>

is what you suggested, and I changed it to show the title
of the document thus:

<ul>
<dtml-in expr="objectIds('DTML Document')">
<li><a href="showdoc?docId=<dtml-var sequence-item>"><dtml-var
</dtml-in>
</ul>

It still returns the DocID, not the title. I also tried
using dtml-var title by itself as my assumption was within
a dtml-in block, the current variables would point to what
ever document was being referrenced as it has been pushed
onto the top of the stack. Neither worked. What obvious
element of sequence vars am I missing?