[Zope] WYSIWYG HTML Editors and Zope?

Bjorn Stabell bjorn@exoweb.net
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:29:15 +0800

We're using IE's built-in HTML Editor that we have embedded into the
Zope Management Interface.  There are plenty of examples and ready-made
interfaces for it available online, but it has changed quite a bit since
IE4, IE5 and IE6, so compatibility is a problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: das@wi.rr.NOESPAM.com [mailto:das@wi.rr.NOESPAM.com]=20
Posted At: Friday, February 08, 2002 11:03
Posted To: Zope List
Conversation: [Zope] WYSIWYG HTML Editors and Zope?
Subject: [Zope] WYSIWYG HTML Editors and Zope?

What are the best WYSIWYG HTML Editors to use with Zope?  I have read
the primary feature is not to touch the XML tal tags that would be
embedded in the HTML.  We currently use ColdFusion, but have no idea how
this editor works with Zope page templates.  Instead of reinventing the
wheel I would like other hard-earned opinions.

Thx