[Zope] version trouble

Steffen Hausmann steffen@hausmann-family.de
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:55:14 +0100

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 12:13:00PM -0500, Chris Kratz wrote:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> Have you deleted the original Version?  If so, you might try restoring it
> with Undo on the container object.  You can then enter that version, resave
> the objects and then save the version again.  If you try the recreate a
> version to replace the old one, make sure that it is named exactly the same
> and in the same location.  I highly doubt that the original name of that
> version was 'No Longer Active'.  I think that is what zope says if it cannot
> find the version.  Do you know what the original version was named?

I didn't delete the version. I was just editing files of a version while
the version wasn't active ( take a look at my first mail if you are
interested how i did that ).

The version that I was using is called 'tmp'. But if I try to change the
locked files while I'm working in the version 'tmp' the 'VersionLockError'
occurs.

MfG Steffen

--
Es gibt keine perfekten Menschen, nur perfekte Absichten.