[Zope] Why this does'nt work... being a ZopeBook Example?

Jose Rivera jriveramerla@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:13:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi...
I'm learning Zope trough ZopeBook and the it's not
working like the book shows...

Building the ZopeZoo structure and adding the
script...
of id "navigation"

<ul>
<dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')">
<li><a href="&dtml-absolute_url;"><dtml-var
</dtml-in>
</ul>

It does not list the folders bellow the ZopeZoo
Folder... I'm running with this configuration:

Zope Version  (Zope 2.5.0 (binary release, python 2.1,
win32-x86), python 2.1.2, win32)
Python Version  2.1.2 (#31, Jan 15 2002, 17:28:11)
[MSC 32 bit (Intel)]
System Platform  win32  (Windows NT Workstation)

I tried also in other computer with Windows 98 and
also the same thing happened... it does not list the
folders...

The script of standard_html_header is :
<head><title><dtml-var title></title></head>
<dtml-var navigation>

When I make a direct reference to the method
navigation... it works OK... but when I display
index_html of http://127.0.0.1:8080/ZopeZoo it does
not work... and it shows the message "Other Test"...
so This scripts is running but not doing what it
should...

Thaks for any help.