[Zope] Last-modified date across all objects?

Angie Bayley angie_bayley@hotmail.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 00:15:26 +0000

Hi folks,

Thanks to those who gave me a hand sorting out image URLs a couple
of weeks ago ... things have moved on a little. ;)

The site which I am converting into Zope currently has a last-updated
tag on some of its pages. They'd like to keep that. Now, I have
figured out how to display the last-modified-time/date of the
main index_html object - so far, so good - but that only shows the time that
index_html _itself_ was updated; not any of the
DTML methods that it references.

I'm guessing that it wouldn't be too difficult to write a bit of
DTML which iterated across all of the DTML methods, but what I
want to avoid is having to list all of those methods explicitly.
Is there some way of getting a list of all DTML methods referenced
from a page (possibly including nested references) automatically?

TIA

Angie