[Zope] Compile Python

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:42:52

I'm using win 98 with dev c++ and the latest cygwin.  I would like to use
the gui of dev c++ but I've already tried to use cygwin to mount a temp
directory to compile the zope source.  I used something like "python
wo_pcgi.py". I've looked at previous examples, I guess I'm not understanding
the makefile/setup file part.
Thanks,
-James