[Zope] Conditional Forms

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay@dinamis.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 06:10:48 -0500

Hi,

I have a page with a radio button group with three choices (Father, Mother,
or Guardian) and a Submit button. I want to display a different form based
upon the user choice. I have a folder called parentOrGuardianInfo. Within
that folder are three folders, fathersInfo, mothersInfo, and guardiansInfo.
Within those folders are the respective Formulator forms/folders. I am
trying to do this:

<dtml-if "_['relationship'] == 'father'">
showFathersForm
<dtml-elif "_['relationship'] == 'mother'">
showMothersForm
<dtml-else>
showGuardiansForm
</dtml-if>

For showFathersForm, I tried doing:

<dtml-var "fathersInfo.index_html">

but that shows the dtml source rather than rendering the dtml source. How
can I get it to render the dtml?

Regards,

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis Corporation