[Zope] Download 32.com; Important Network changes

Download 32.com Network support@downlinx.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:55:05 +0100

Dear publisher,

You have received this message because you have listed one or more products
at our download site http://www.download32.com .

We now also own the website Downloadvista.com and now our network reaches
over 2.5 million unique visitors monthly.

Last month we have made a few changes to our download network.
Download32.com now supports visitor rating.  Our visitors can vote for your
product and tell other visitors about the quality of it.
You can also see the number of downloads each month.

You can modify your product listings at one central place:
http://www.download32.com/submit

Loginname:  Digital Creations
Password:  73245259xxx

Advertising campaigns:  50% reduction

We have reduced the advertising rates with 50%.
You can find the new rates at:
http://www.download32.com/adnetwork/default.asp?ReductionID=khfdsjhg454
Reach 2 million visitors for only $390.- a month!

I hope we will bring you a lot of new customers!

Best regards,

Michel Walker
Download32.com