[Zope] Which path?

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:17:21 +0100

From: "Tom Donovan" <list-zope@hawthorn73.org>
> 2.  If not, would I be better off using CMF as a basis for the system or
> would it make more sense to use a collection of other products & custom
> objects to build the system "directly" in Zope (for lack of a better
> description)?  What products would be the best starting points?

You can use parts of CMF also, you don't have to use all of it.
For example, the  workflow in CMF may be useful for building a workflow for
job applications.
But you don't have to use the rest of it at all if you don't need it. In
fact, it's probably easier not to, since there are less new things to learn.
:-)