[Zope] ReportLab + Zope : here's a working example

Juergen R. Plasser / HEXAGON plasser@hexagon.at
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:19:51 +0100

Thanks for your helpful example.
I have some problems including the logo image (I used a gif image). I=20
always get an error (pdf does not start with '%PDF-') from Mozilla and IE6=20
and the file is not created. Maybe a PIL problem? I am using Zope 2.5 and=20
PIL 1.1.2 for Python 2.1 on Win2k.

Juergen

--On Dienstag, 12. Februar 2002 20:47 +0100 Jerome Alet <alet@unice.fr>=20
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> some time ago I've put some sample scripts for people who didn't know how
> to use ReportLab from within Zope, at :
>
>         http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome/RLfromZope
>
> unfortunately, because of lack of time those scripts were just
> made for people to look at, but people couldn't make them run,
> because I hadn't stripped all our particularities : some methods and
> images were missing.
>
> so I'm please to announce the availability of rlzope, available
> from the very same url as mentionned above, but which is a completely
> self contained and working example (tested under Netscape 4.77 and
> Mozilla 0.9.7 under Debian GNU/Linux) which you can play with.
>
> See the README for installation instructions.
>
> Hoping this helps.
>
> Jerome Alet

--=20
Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen,
DI J=FCrgen R. Plasser
Gesellschafter

plasser@hexagon.at
Tel.: +43 / 732 / 640 530 DW 40

HEXAGON EDV-Dienstleistungen Hosiner OEG
A-4221 Steyregg
Weissenwolffstra=DFe 14
Tel.: +43 / 732 / 640 530
Fax: +43 / 732 / 640 530 - 20
http://www.hexagon.at
info@hexagon.at

Bankverbindung: Allg. Sparkasse O=D6, BLZ: 20320, Kto.-Nr.: 1900003623
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 167631t
Firmenbuchgericht: Handelsgericht Linz