[Zope] Request for IPC10 and Zope 3 Sprint Pictures

Casey Duncan c.duncan@nlada.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:48:26 -0500

Oh, ye mailing list gods, forgive the cross-post...

I am making a photo album that will be featured in the next issue of the Zope
news. I took several snap-shots at the Python conference and the Zope 3
Sprints, but I'm sure I missed a lot. If anyone cares to contribute some
snapshots they took to the photo album, please send them to me!

Just email the jpegs (any size, I will crop) to me and if possible a caption
or a list of the people in the picture (I don't know everybody 8^). And
please make sure the pictures are suitable for "family viewing" 8^). I will
of course give each photographer credit in the album.

Thanks a bunch!

P.S. The Zope news will be coming out pretty shortly, but I will continue to
add pictures to the album as I get them.

  Casey Duncan, Sr. Web Developer
  National Legal Aid and Defender Association
  c.duncan@nlada.org