[Zope] slow authentication popup in 2.5.0?

H.de.Wit@SFK.NL H.de.Wit@SFK.NL
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:57:30 +0100

>Can your machine resolve its own hostname other than localhost?  For
>example, if your machine is named "frobnitz", can "frobnitz" be resolved?

my machine is called 142489, and in my internet explorer 142489 as well as
\\142489 is known (i see my printers and my scheduled tasks)
I hope that this is what you mean.

Hans de Wit
Stichting Farmaceutische Kengetallen
Postbus 30460
2500 GL  DEN HAAG
Tel. 070-3737448
Fax 070-3737445

                    Chris
                    McDonough            To:     H.de.Wit@SFK.NL
                    <chrism@zope.        cc:     zope@zope.org
                    com>                 Subject:     Re: [Zope] slow authentication popup in 2.5.0?

                    13-02-02
                    04:08 PM

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com