[Zope] LodalFS and zope 2.5.0

Kari-Hans Kommonen khk@uiah.fi
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:29:46 +0200

Here is an earlier answer that helped me with the same problem. I
have a startup script that runs when the machine boots, so there is
no terminal to write to:

At 08:13 -0500 15.1.2002, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
>LocalFS is trying to write something to the terminal.
>
>run your zope instance with nohup, like
>
>[machine:~] user% nohup ./start &
>
>this will send anything that would be written to the terminal to a text
>file named "nohup.out" in that same location and you can safely close the
>terminal window. of course it makes sense to check that file once in a
>while. in this case the product wants to write a traceback.
>
>jens

I added "nohup" before my "./start" command in my startup file, and
the product worked after that. So far, there have not been any
tracebacks - I have no clue what LocalFS is trying to communicate....

cheers, khk