[Zope] slow authentication popup in 2.5.0?, one step ahead

H.de.Wit@SFK.NL H.de.Wit@SFK.NL
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:34:44 +0100

>Does the user you're logging in as have a "domain" restriction in the
>Data.fs under which you experience the problem?

No, i am manager "of the universe" :)

I went on experimenting and exported every object from 2.4.1 (one by one)
Started 2.5.0 and imported them one by one.
After every import i checked whether the authorization popup was slow.
Allmost at the end it was bingo: standard_error_message was the cause.

In the past i changed the standard_error_message to give me a mail when
there was an error, with details about the error.
The 2.5.0 standard_error_message is not mailing anymore and almost the
original standard_error_message.
Everything is working fine, but i still have the question: why?
i will have to start removing line after line from the old
standard_error_message to look which line is causing the trouble.
For today it was enough, the production server is 2.5.0 now,

Thanks for your interest.

Hans de Wit
Stichting Farmaceutische Kengetallen
Postbus 30460