[Zope] upgrade to python 2.2

Horst Wald horstwald@hotmail.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:50:49 +0000

>python 2.2 is not officially supported on any zope 2.x release. for 2.3.3
>i suggest you stick with python 1.5.2 since that is the officially
>supported python version for the zope release.

I want to upgrade to at least python 2.0 because it has the
os.popen2(...) to os.popen4(...) functions.

I would change my Zope, too, if I have to. But all the complaining about
bugs in Zope 2.4+ I have heard in this mailing list has kept me from doing
so until now.

So if I want os.popen2(...) to os.popen4(...) in my python, which Zope and
python would you recommend?

Horst

MSN Fotos ist der einfachste Weg, Ihre Fotos auszudrucken und anderen
Benutzern zur Verfügung zu stellen:
http://photos.msn.de/support/worldwide.aspx