[Zope] Can't have custom 404 (NameNotFound) Errors?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:03:13 +0000

I verymuch doubt this is the case, although using AUTHENTICATED_USER to access
this has been deprecated for some time now.

Looks in the online help to see how you should be getting hold of the object
representing the current authenticated user.

cheers,

Chris