[Zope] Errors after upgrading to Zope 2.5.0

Meaghan Aldridge meaghana@magtech.com.au
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:17:11 +1100

--------------E0A7A3F5178BF982699E3198

I have upgraded my Zope installation to 2.5.0 and am experiancing
difficulties.  I am dreading having to recreate my Zope site again!  My
only add-on products were Yihaw and etcUserFolder.  Since etcUserFolder
doesn't exist anymore, I have installed extUserFolder instead.

This error only occurs when I have my Data.fs.* files from my old site
in the var directory.  The original files that come with the Zope
install don't give me these errors.

Zope Error

             Zope has encountered an error while publishing this
resource.

             Error Type: AttributeError
             Error Value: __getitem__

             Troubleshooting Suggestions

                 The URL may be incorrect.
                 The parameters passed to this resource may be
incorrect.
                 A resource that this resource relies on may be
encountering an error.

             For more detailed information about the error, please refer
to the HTML source for this page.

             If the error persists please contact the site maintainer.
Thank you for your patience.

19-Feb-2002 17:06:20

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/zope2.5.0/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 150,
in publish_module
  File /usr/local/zope2.5.0/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 114,
in publish
  File /usr/local/zope2.5.0/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 158, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: Zope)
  File /usr/local/zope2.5.0/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 89,
in publish
  File /usr/local/zope2.5.0/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line
386, in traverse
  File /usr/local/zope2.5.0/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line
462, in old_validation
    (Object: broken)
AttributeError: (see above)

Can anyone help me?