[Zope] Zope Syndication

Tim Hawes tim.hawes@ncmail.net
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:16:11 -0500

Ot,

I had forgotten that I too had the same problem when using RDFSummary.
Although 'title' fails, I don't recall having any problem calling any
other objects. You can always use your own title for the object. This is
what I ended up doing.

That's the best I can do, unless Phil or someone else can suggest
something better for this.