[Zope] iplanet enterprise web server 6.0 on Solaris 5.8

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:35:07 -0500

jbr@FIZ-Karlsruhe.DE wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have searched for information how to connect zope to iplanet server
>but found only documents related to apache.
>
>Here at our site  we are running iplanet enterprise web server 6.0
>on SUN Solaris 5.8
>
>Does anybody know how to connect this webserver to the zope server ?
>
>Is it done by URL Forwarding ?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>With kind regards, Juergen Berger

Hi Juergen,

URL forwarding is the 'best way.'   If you want, I have an old NSAPI
module to talk to Zope via pcgi (ugh!) from inside an iPlanet server.
 That code is at

http://www.zope.org/Members/matt/dcpcgi

AFIAK, no modern iPlanet servers need that, because using pcgi is old
and crufty.

--
Matt Kromer
Zope Corporation  http://www.zope.com/