[Zope] another simple one

D. Rick Anderson ruger@comnett.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:55:52 -0800 (PST)

------=_87(9GV4Z43x14.kL.dAlZFnnMO6(db+zgzeUwAtlh-rQzMnQdY_Cz5zjsOJa

I need to split a variable out into two parts. The variable looks like
this: 108243-132 and I need to split it where the - is. I can do this easy
enough in Perl but this Zope server happens to be on a Wintendo 2000 box
and I haven't been able to get perl working correctly with Zope. Is there
an easy way to split a variable with dtml?

"The Zope Book" that I bought doesn't seem to cover any of this, or it
does in such an obscure way that I can't find what I'm looking for. It's
been a great book to start with, but I need something that's a little more
in depth. I've seen a few more books on Amazon and I'm thinking about
buying the Zope Bible to keep me busy until Dieter's book comes out. Does
anybody have any suggestions?

Rick

------=_87(9GV4Z43x14.kL.dAlZFnnMO6(db+zgzeUwAtlh-rQzMnQdY_Cz5zjsOJa

DQo=