[Zope] Bug in Owned/changeOwnership method ?

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:59:54 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 06:56:59PM +0100, Gilles Lenfant wrote:

> When trying to give (with an externat method) an authentified user the ownership of a folder and - recursively - its content, I noticed that when that folder is already owned by that user, the somefolder.changeOwnership(someuser, recursive=1) did not work on objects contained in that folder (always owned by the former owner).

I've already submitted several times the very same bug with a
patch both to this list, zope-dev IIRC, and the Collector
(don't remember which one ;-)

I sincerely hope that your message will be read, because AFAICT
mine wasn't !

bye, and GOOD LUCK !!!

Jerome Alet