[Zope] Houston, we just lost our galleries...

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:25:53 +0100

Robin S. Socha writes:
 > 2002-02-19T20:12:44 ERROR(200) zdaemon zdaemon: Tue Feb 19 15:12:44 2002: Aiieee! 6947 exited with error code: 139
This is a SIGSEGV (signal 11, "segmentation violation") together with
a core dump.

Your Zope just died and is being restarted by the Zope demon.

SIGSEGVs signify serious program faults, usually resulting from
uninitialized variables, memory corruption or array boundary
violations.

 > This happens when I access any sort of image folder (ZPhotoAlbum,
 > CMFPhoto...)
Apparently, your SIGSEGV is reproducible. That's very good!
In this case, you have a very good chance to catch the problem.

Search the mailing list for instruction on how to debug
"signal 11" crashes.

Dieter